VERY LIMITED REGISTRATION - PROGRAM HAS SOLD OUT EVERY YEAR
SIGN UP BEFORE APRIL 15TH TO QUALIFY FOR DISCOUNTS
THE ONLY PROGRAM OF ITS KIND IN NORTH AMERICA
The NUMBER ONE COMPLAINT of Goaltenders & Goalie Parents is that Coaches DO NOT Understand How To Work With Goaltenders
Created and presented by Chris Dyson, President of Puckstoppers and Author of the internationally recognized book: Target Practice, 8 Mistakes That Ruin A Love Of The Game, this seminar is an absolute must for any minor hockey coach or goalie parent.
The game has dramatically changed, but one thing that hasn’t is the core fundamentals of goaltending, they are still balance, edge transfers and squaring up. Coaches at every level must be able to understand and teach this.
Minor hockey coaches right through to the professional coaching ranks are simply not given the information and instruction they need to effectively and efficiently work with their goaltenders. This is the single biggest complaint and concern for goalies and parents of goaltenders in North America.
In the mid 90's the Finnish Ice Hockey Federation developed, what is still recognized as the best goaltending development program in the world and this sytem, or a variation of, has been introduced throughout Europe. It is embarrassing that more than 20 years later, we still lag so far behind the European Ice Hockey Federations in the area of goaltending instruction through coaches development in this area.
The Finns (and subsequently most European countries) came to the realization that minor hockey coaches needed to be educated on proper techniques, psychologies, and the physical demands of the position, while being trained to teach every goaltender the essential core skills, developing an understanding of their spatial environment and how to incorporate maximum net coverage, minimizing movement to become as efficient as possible, expending minimal energy, working to develop a style that suits the individual goaltenders abilities and strengths.
The final piece of the formula for successful growth and development (in anything you choose to do) is building self esteem and confidence. These often overlooked key components must be utilized to unlock the students full potential In this program we discuss and demonstrate specific strategies and uncover physiological triggers that build these key areas.
'Building better goalies' through the implementation of a complete national goaltender program that begins with properly educated and trained coaches with set goals, teaching techniques and a true understanding of the position, is an absolute must for North America.
Now 20 years after being invited to Finland in the development stage of their goaltending program,and after having presented our Coaching Seminars to literally thousands of minor hockey coaches in 3 countries, we are combining our experience - nearly 30 years of goaltender coaching, consulting, training and working with coaches - into one incredible COACHES GOALTENDING CERTIFICATION PROGRAM.
Coaches attending this program will come away with an incredible amount of insight into the art of goaltending and the technical skills required to be effective as coach in helping to develop young goalies.
After completing the entire certification, coaches will come away with the required knowledge to PROPERLY work with goaltenders and truly understand what it is they are trying to teach them. Define problem technical deficiencies in the style of a goaltender at ANY AGE, while fully understanding the correct manner to approach correction and refinement in working with your goaltender to devise a plan of action that works, while ensuring 'buy in' from the goaltender.
This program will feature insightful and interactive discussions, seminar time and live on ice interaction with our experienced goalie instructors. The combination of on ice instruction, classroom and actual on one one direct goalie coaching with the supervision and critique of a long time goaltending coach make this program a one of a kind experience.
We will be providing coaches with an incredible abundance of information and practical work to help foster learning and allow coaches to gain invaluable experience that is not available anywhere else.
Goaltenders registering WITH a Coach in the Certification program will receive a 20% DISCOUNT on their Puckstoppers Goaltending School enrolment fee (any program) AND THE COACH will also be entitled to a 20% DISCOUNT on the Coaches Goaltending Certification Program registration cost.
Click the button below to print an application that you can then mail or fax to us.
FEATURES FEATURES OF THIS PROGRAM
- Up To $430 IN DISCOUNTS, ONLY WITH PAID ENROLMENT BEFORE APRIL 15TH
- ALL Coaches from ONE TEAM attending together, are entitled to receive a 20% Discount
- When multiple coaches from the same team attend the Coaching Certification program
Deduct 20% from EACH coaches enrolment fee
- When a coach brings the goaltender from his/her own team or family
Deduct 20% from the coaches enrolment fee AND 20% from the goaltenders enrolment fee
- When a coach brings a player (shooter) from his/her own team or family
Deduct 20% from the coaches enrolment fee AND 20% from the players enrolment fee
- We guarantee that our on ice instructors will have more years of certified goaltending instruction experience than any other school, in the world! We average OVER 100 years of qualified, certified instruction on the ice at every camp we operate. In fact, we challenge you to find another camp with HALF the years of instruction experience on the ice, that we have.
- We guarantee that each and every one of our senior instructors will care about you as a student as well as a person. Your development in both areas is of the utmost importance to us. Our students know they are important because of the genuine interest shown in them and this 'connection' helps to foster a better learning environment.
- We guarantee to remain interested and available to our students after the camp is over (by email) We love teaching and seeing our students develop as goalies and people, so it isn't uncommon for us to hear from our students throughout their season or even years afterward, when they want playing or life advice.
- We guarantee that we are up to date on the trends and techniques of TODAY'S game. We teach what is relevant to the game right now!
- We guarantee that we have only the best people working with YOU and that your enrolment does not simply mean money in the bank for us. While we are of course a business, we are very vigilant in hiring people who want to work with and develop goalies because of their love of the game, not because they are being paid. Our instructors are hired because they have the right mindset, abilities, knowledge and desire to pass their experience on. They love what they do and they do it for all the right reasons. This in itself is one of the key factors that sets us apart from so many other schools.
WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU (OR YOUR CHILD) DESERVE THE BEST POSSIBLE TRAINING FOR YOUR MONEY AND WE'LL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO PROVIDE THIS FOR YOU.
Please be sure you read our 'Terms & Conditions' page. By submitting an application, you are agreeing to abide by the terms outlined on this page and entering into a legal and binding contract. Click HERE to view 'Terms & Conditions' of enrolment