TWO WEEKS OFFERED
Designed specifically or the beginner and younger goalie. The Fundamentals program is something customers and potential customers have been asking to create for many, many years.
Succumbing to the pressure, we have finally introduced this unique program that is geared specifically for 7 to 10 year old goalies and beginners. Beginners and non competitive level goaltenders will really benefit from this program.
THIS PROGRAM COMPLETELY SOLD OUT IN 2015 - REGISTER EARLY!
Children at this young age are often not able to focus for an entire day at goalie school, so we felt it was important to provide a program that is tailored to the needs, abilities and concentration levels of the younger student.
We make sure no one is bored at our schools, so everyone will be challenged. The experience of our staff gives us a huge advantage over most other schools by allowing us to gear the drills to the students abilities.
This geared down program covers all the fundamentals and many of the essential techniques required to be an effective and efficient goaltender in the early years, yet are generally overlooked by most coaches, goalie instructors and schools.
There is NO OTHER GOALIE PROGRAM, ANYWHERE that has the expertise to understand how the mind of a young child learns, comprehends and puts into play, what they have been taught.
We not only understand this, but we also understand that different things motivate different children and that each child has a different learning style and will respond differently to various instructional techniques.
Students will benefit from the continually flowing on ice sessions as well as shortened and easy to understand classroom discussions, tailored to the 10 and under crowd. This will be an enjoyable experience for your child and they will come away from the camp having learned true fundamental goaltending skills.
Designed not to be quite as demanding as our 'Essentials' course, this specifically designed for the 10 and under goalie who wants to prepare for the upcoming season or to gain a much better understanding of the position they have chosen to play. .
Students who want more of a challenge, but aren't prepared or ready for the Intensity program should seriously consider the Intensity Prep (IP) (London only) program. This course takes the Essentials and 'cranks it up' near the Intensity level, but with more basic drills. Combine this with your own Intensity instructor who will stay with your group for the entire week, lowering the student to instructor ratio and you have a very demanding program suitable for any level or aged goaltender.
PROGRAM FEATURES + EARLY REGISTRATION SPECIAL
- 7.5 hours total ice time - 1.5 hours per day
2017 Dates & Times
Click the button below to print an application that you can then mail or fax to us
- Goaltender attending with the coach from your team (or coach in your family)
Deduct 20% from the coaches enrolment fee AND 20% from the goaltenders enrolment fee
- When attending with friends or family members
Deduct 10% from each players enrolment fee
- We guarantee that our on ice instructors will have more years of certified goaltending instruction experience than any other school, in the world! We average OVER 100 years of qualified, certified instruction on the ice at every camp we operate. In fact, we challenge you to find another camp with HALF the years of instruction experience on the ice, that we have.
- We guarantee that each and every one of our senior instructors will care about you as a student as well as a person. Your development in both areas is of the utmost importance to us. Our students know they are important because of the genuine interest shown in them and this 'connection' helps to foster a better learning environment.
- We guarantee to remain interested and available to our students after the camp is over (by email) We love teaching and seeing our students develop as goalies and people, so it isn't uncommon for us to hear from our students throughout their season or even years afterward, when they want playing or life advice.
- We guarantee that we are up to date on the trends and techniques of TODAY'S game. We teach what is relevant to the game right now!
- We guarantee that we have only the best people working with YOU and that your enrolment does not simply mean money in the bank for us. While we are of course a business, we are very vigilant in hiring people who want to work with and develop goalies because of their love of the game, not because they are being paid. Our instructors are hired because they have the right mindset, abilities, knowledge and desire to pass their experience on. They love what they do and they do it for all the right reasons. This in itself is one of the key factors that sets us apart from so many other schools.
WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU (OR YOUR CHILD) DESERVE THE BEST POSSIBLE TRAINING FOR YOUR MONEY AND WE'LL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO PROVIDE THIS FOR YOU.
Please be sure you read our 'Terms & Conditions' page. By submitting an application, you are agreeing to abide by the terms outlined on this page and entering into a legal and binding contract. Click HERE to view 'Terms & Conditions of enrolment