VERY LIMITED REGISTRATION
SIGN UP BEFORE APRIL 15TH TO QUALIFY FOR BONUS
WE TEACH YOU HOW, WHEN AND WHERE TO SCORE
Every Player Wants To Score More GOALS!
This is NOT a 'Learn To Shoot' Program.
In developing this program we are able to utilize our expertise in Puckstopping to help the other guys (defensemen, forwards - AKA 'shooters') on the ice. There is no one that knows where and how to beat a goaltender better than a goaltender.
We have integrated part of the 'Scoring Genius' program with our goaltending school to allow for specific understanding of the scoring space as well as allowing us to complete the experience and create realistic situations. Much of this program involves the 'shooters' learning from our goaltending instructors, what to expect from a goaltender and their tendencies in specific situations. Once a 'shooter' has learned th tactics and expectations from the perspective or the person they are trying to score on... goal scoring becomes much easier.
We are excited to partner with Nick Smith, owner of BASE HOCKEY LONDON, Nick will coordinate the on ice portion of the Scoring Genius program. This partnership allows for expert assessment of each players technique and weight distribution providing valuable feedback that fosters the development of improved shot velocity, aim and overall control. BASE will also evaluate each players stick to help define the perfect flex, weight and lie for maximum puck control.
The first portion of this school involves the shooters learning how to pick specific areas and 'target' their shots to the optimum and highest percentage scoring areas. As the week progresses they will learn how to control their shots, locate 'open space' and understand the thought process of the goaltender, providing valuable insight into the ways and means of scoring more goals!
Students must come prepared to become actively involved in the mental portion of the drills, understanding that is an often overlooked component of scoring, that is as important as the mechanics of the position.
Because this program is a combination of mental and physical activities, we have kept the cost to a minimum. Take into consideration the large amount of ice time and literally thouands of shots that till be taken, and this program is an incredible value. Students and parents must assume that a portion of this school is dedicated to learning through listening, interaction and participation.
Students may not notice the full benefits of this program until a few weeks afterward, when they are able to react and instinctively perform as they have learned. After taking our program, students will realize vast improvements on their scoring statistics during the season.
In this program students will learn many shot variations including: slapshot, wristshot, heavy, dead, lively, plus many others. Emphasis on accuracy and control is stressed. Quite often more shots will be taken during this program then may take in an entire regular season, including practices. One of the great benefits of the Scoring Genius program is that students are accountable and monitered while they are shooting thousands of pucks. In most other schools they randomly shoot throughout the program, without the instantatious and continual feedback they will receive in the Scoring Genius program.
We will place students in an appropriate age grouping during the program and will place students where they will be most able to see improvement and be challenged, Placement may be altered at any time during the week to better suit the indivual needs of each student.
Why would you send your son or daughter to SCORING GENIUS over a regular hockey school or any other shooting program? This is a great question! No where else can you learn the tricks and secrets of scoring and understand how to target the highest precentage scoring areas. By working in conjunction with goaltenders, our students will gain insight and knowledge they simply will not find anywhere else.
Click the button below to print an application that you can then mail or fax to us.
REGISTER EARLY THIS PROGRAM FILLS VERY QUICKLY!
- FREE GIFT, ONLY INCLUDED WITH PAID ENROLMENT BEFORE APRIL 15TH
HALF DAY PROGRAM, AFTERNOONS - EARLY AUGUST
- Player attending with the coach from your team (or coach in your family)
Deduct 20% from the players enrolment fee
- When attending with other players from your team or family members
Deduct 10% from each players enrolment fee
- We guarantee that our on ice instructors will have more years of certified instruction experience than any other school, in the world! We average OVER 100 years of qualified, certified instruction on the ice at every camp we operate. In fact, we challenge you to find another camp with HALF the years of instruction experience on the ice, that we have.
- We guarantee that each and every one of our senior instructors will care about you as a student as well as a person. Your development in both areas is of the utmost importance to us. Our students know they are important because of the genuine interest shown in them and this 'connection' helps to foster a better learning environment.
- We guarantee to remain interested and available to our students after the camp is over (by email) We love teaching and seeing our students develop as goalies and people, so it isn't uncommon for us to hear from our students throughout their season or even years afterward, when they want playing or life advice.
- We guarantee that we are up to date on the trends and techniques of TODAY'S game. We teach what is relevant to the game right now!
- We guarantee that we have only the best people working with YOU and that your enrolment does not simply mean money in the bank for us. While we are of course a business, we are very vigilant in hiring people who want to work with and develop students because of their love of the game, not because they are being paid. Our instructors are hired because they have the right mindset, abilities, knowledge and desire to pass their experience on. They love what they do and they do it for all the right reasons. This in itself is one of the key factors that sets us apart from so many other schools.
WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU (OR YOUR CHILD) DESERVE THE BEST POSSIBLE TRAINING FOR YOUR MONEY AND WE'LL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO PROVIDE THIS FOR YOU.
Please be sure you read our 'Terms & Conditions' page. By submitting an application, you are agreeing to abide by the terms outlined on this page and entering into a legal and binding contract. Click HERE to view 'Terms & Conditions' of enrolment