Puckstoppers - ON ICE Training
One on One ON ICE Training
BEFORE BOOKING- EMAIL US
SEND A REQUEST FOR SPECIFIC TIMES TO DETRMINE AVAILABLITY
You Must Provide a Minimum of 48 Hours Notice to Allow Time to Secure Ice
REDUCE YOUR COST BY COMBINING YOUR SESSION WITH A SECOND GOALIE
Add $50 for Second Goalie
**OTHER TIMES MAY BECOME AVAILABLE**
ON ICE TIMES ARE VERY LIMITED AND RESTRICTED TO 1 OR 2 GOALIES PER SESSION
All Week Days
Email to Enquire - Varied Availability
7:00 am to 3:30 pm
Email to Enquire - Varied Availability
7:00 am to 9:00 am
Any ON ICE Session Between Outside Those Noted Above
London Sports Park
The arena is centrally located at 99 Brookside Street. Just off Thompson Road, near Adelaide St.
It is close to downtown and conveniently accessible for the majority of our customers.
London Sports Park is easily accessible from the 401 and Wellington Road or Highbury Avenue making it very easy for our out of town students to get to.
You may arrive before your instructor, if so, please proceed to dress and your instructor will arrive just before the start time. DO NOT wait for the instructor to dress, you must be ready to begin on time or time will be dedicated from your session.
Ice time will be booked under the name: Puckstoppers or Dyson - check the rink for dressing room assignment.
ON ICE TRAINING POLICIES - Please read before attending
* Payments for ON ICE sessions are not transferable to any other Puckstoppers program, or any other student.
* Any cancellation will be charged at full cost, Ice costs must be paid and cannot b cancelled for any reason.
* All bookings must be prepaid or booked with a credit card
* There is no refund for ANY booked ice session.
* Please do not ‘coach’ from the sidelines
* Time booked is time paid for (i.e. lateness is deducted from session time)
* Please stretch PRIOR to the start time of your session, we start immediately.
* Gift Certificates available
* Goaltenders, will be expected to help pick up pucks at the end of the ice time.
* All bookings must be secured and/or prepaid with a PayPal, Visa,or MasterCard, we cannot finalize any bookings without a credit card or prepayment.
* We Suggest 1st time visitors book a 1 hour evaluation session AT OUR TRAINING CENTRE
* We Suggest: One of our instructors will come out and evaluate your play at an actual game. This provides better insight for further training and suggestions.
These on ice game evaluations should be booked at least 2 weeks in advance.
* You will arrive before your instructor. Please proceed to dress and your instructor will arrive before the start time.
CANCELLATION & 'NO SHOW' POLICY
We have seen an escalating and substantial increase in late cancellations, no shows and a general lack of consideration for our time, which we consider to be life’s most valuable resource.
Our business is based on billable time and when someone cancels (or worse, 'no shows'), last minute, we are usually left with a ‘hole’ in our schedule, which costs us income. We cannot alter our schedule without 48 hour (or more) notice because we are still required to pay an instructor for his time, ice costs are non refundable for any reason, once booked.
Ice fees are payable regardless of your attendance, once booked, we cannot cancel our ice time.
We are busy, and usually fully booked, turning away customers who want time slots that are already booked. Unfortunately when someone cancels late, the people that originally wanted and would have taken the opening, have usually made other plans. This means that a student loses out on an opportunity to attend a desired day and time.
Bearing all of this in mind, our cancellation policy, which will be strictly adhered to, is as follows:
ANY ON ICE cancellation will be billed at full price or deducted from a paid package.
TOTAL TIME REQUIRED TO PLACE YOUR ORDER AND BOOK - LESS THAN 5 MINUTES
STEP 1 - Purchase Your ON ICE Session
1. Review our online 'Availability Chart (ABOVE) and select your session times.
2. Review our price offering chart above
3. CLICK HERE - To view a video further explaining how to book a session
4. Proceed to our online shopping cart and place an order for the package or session of your choice - this will take approximately 3 minutes
CLICK HERE to go to our SECURE shopping cart - Note that Shopping Cart orders take 24 to 48 hours to process
STEP 2 - Request Your Session Date & Time
FOR 1ST TIME ORDERS - SIMPLY ADD YOUR DATE & TIME REQUEST TO YOUR ORDER
FOR REPEAT CLIENTS - PROCEED TO OUR ONLINE BOOKING FORM AND SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST
1. CLICK HERE to go to our booking form (or click CONTACT from the menu above) and complete your request with the specified information - this will take approximately 1 minute.
ALL requests MUST be placed through the online form.
Note: We cannot accept same day booking requests
Be sure you have checked the availability chart below to see current openings.
2. Check your email inbox for an email with the Subject Line: 'Puckstoppers ON ICE Session Confirmation'. We will confirm within 24 hours (business days).
Be sure you have an email that welcomes you and confirms your session date and time, the shopping cart receipt is NOT a confirmation of your appointment time.
Should you not see the 'Session Confirmation email within 48 hours, please send us a follow up message to confirm you are booked.
BOOKING APPOINTMENTS, HOURS OF OPERATION
ON ICE Sessions are by appointment ONLY.
We STRONLY suggest booking at least a week in advance.
Please do not arrive without booking an appointment first AND receiving a confirmation email.
All bookings must be secured and/or prepaid with PayPal, Visa or MasterCard.
We are NOT available the weeks of our schools.
WEATHER REALTED CANCELLATIONS & CLOSURES
If the rink is open, we will be open, without exception. This is not our decision.
If you are coming from out of town and there is a road closure or severe weather that prevents you from attending, we understand. But we require a minimum of 2 hours notice in these situations and because we must pay for the ice, this cost will still be due regardless of notice provided. This would only be waived IF the area were closed.
Please call 519-697-7291 to notify us of any delays or required weather cancellations, also send an email ASAP.